Friday, November 30, 2007

And the Nagging never stoppes

Okay, okay.

I know I'm lame at blogging. I'm a mental blogger and by the time I get to the actually writing of the blogs, it all comes out horribly, so I delete them. That is why I am the queen of paper writing procrastination. Anything I write ahead of time is complete dookie.

So I've be tagged again. I suppose I'll play along. And as always, I have not blogging friends to tag. Sigh, I feel like a grade schooler again. No friends to play with.

Here we go.

Age at next birthday:

I'm starting to feel old.

Place I'd like to travel:

Too many to choose from
Vietnam, why? The photography.

Africa. This says it all.

Favorite Place:

Anywhere Disney.

Favorite object:

Super jumbo Bobo tea straws. They're just fun to use.

Favorite food:

Mmmm, stuffing.

Favorite color:

I can't choose just one, so we'll go with the standby blue. It's always a good color.

Nickname:

One that I've never really liked, but it's stuck. Considering my mother calls me this.

Birthplace:

What a beautiful city!

2 comments:

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

Why do you care if you're only a mental blogger? I thought I was the only one that read your blog? Who cares what I think?

I like "Squid." It's better than "Hill."

Fabulously un Fabulous said...

How about Hillbilly. I suppose Hill is better than that!